Render Farm Company Releases Update for RebusFarm 2.0
- RebusDrop - enables the upload and download of the user data.
- Farminizer - an advanced plugin for your 3D software that makes sending error-corrected render jobs easy.
- ControlCenter - for monitoring your jobs using any browser on any device.
- Easier workflow
- Faster upload and download
- Secure file transfers via sftp and added firewall compatibility
- Easy access to your jobs from anywhere (ControlCenter)
- You can now edit your online jobs and export new jobs even if there are still projects downloading/uploading. You no longer need to wait until all of your projects are loaded.(ControlCenter/Farminizer)
- All updates are done automatically in the background. No time-killing local software updates anymore
- Notifications about your render jobs in the system tray (RebusDrop)
- More flexible priority changes: the priorities (economy, business, premium) can now be changed before the job starts to render or while it‘s rendering (ControlCenter)
- Faster project export - while working on scenes the Farminizer already uploads relevant files in the background without impacting the user‘s workflow, so most of the files will already be uploaded when submitting the render job. (optional)