Render Farm Company Releases Update for RebusFarm 2.0
RebusFarm GmbH is a German-based company that is part of the growing commercial rendering service for studios around the world. The company has a high capacity for data rendering with 3,000 XEON CPUs at their disposal. They offer a cloud rendering service that can handle almost every major 3D software out there. The company just announced a system upgrade RebusFarm 2.0 and a new approach to integrating their service to customers. Below is a video of a typical work submission. Cologne, Germany (02.02.2015) – RebusFarm GmbH announces their new system upgrade RebusFarm 2.0, which introduces a completely new approach for customers to integrate a commercial render farm service into their workflow. The new automated render technology is designed to provide a seamless experience and to get you up and running in a matter of minutes. The monitoring of render jobs and the communication between the user workstation and the Rebus Render Farm is done in real-time. The new RebusFarm 2.0 system consists of three components:
- RebusDrop - enables the upload and download of the user data.
- Farminizer - an advanced plugin for your 3D software that makes sending error-corrected render jobs easy.
- ControlCenter - for monitoring your jobs using any browser on any device.
- Easier workflow
- Faster upload and download
- Secure file transfers via sftp and added firewall compatibility
- Easy access to your jobs from anywhere (ControlCenter)
- You can now edit your online jobs and export new jobs even if there are still projects downloading/uploading. You no longer need to wait until all of your projects are loaded.(ControlCenter/Farminizer)
- All updates are done automatically in the background. No time-killing local software updates anymore
- Notifications about your render jobs in the system tray (RebusDrop)
- More flexible priority changes: the priorities (economy, business, premium) can now be changed before the job starts to render or while it‘s rendering (ControlCenter)
- Faster project export - while working on scenes the Farminizer already uploads relevant files in the background without impacting the user‘s workflow, so most of the files will already be uploaded when submitting the render job. (optional)