Prep for success: Take advantage of certification practice exams
June 15, 2017 | Pluralsight
Exam day just got easier.
We’re pleased to announce the availability of certification practice exams for associated certification paths. This new feature, available in Professional and Enterprise plans, provides a way for learners to validate their IT skills and for businesses to save thousands in certification expenses.
Pluralsight has a long history of providing learning courses aligned to major certifications. Our goal isn't simply to help professionals pass exams, rather it’s to teach them the practical skills that the exam evaluates. These new practice exams provide an additional way for individuals to learn and self-assess their readiness to certify.
We will continue to expand and enhance the inventory of certification-focused paths and associated practice exams over time, but here’s a look at what’s available today:
- Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching
- Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT)
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- Information Systems Auditor
- MCSA: Linux on Azure
- Pre 2017 - Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements
- VMware vSphere 6 Foundations
- Cisco CCNA Security (210-260) IINS
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Linux+
- CompTIA Project+
- CompTIA Server+
- Configuring Windows Devices
- Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- Enabling Office 365 Services
- Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server
- MCSA: Windows Server 2012 R2
- Pre 2017 - Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- VMware vSphere 6 Data Center Virtualization (VCP6-DCV)
Want to know about the true value of getting your team members certified? Register for Don Jones’ live webinar, The Modern Value of IT Certifications.