Angular 2 resource roundup: a guide from John Papa
- select the contributor at the end of the page -
When renowned Google Developer Expert, John Papa, took the stage to speak about Angular 2, a great disturbance was felt in the Angular force. So great, in fact, that it nearly broke the webcasting technology being used at the time.
Not to worry, though. John had a few surprises for the attendees—like this killer Angular 2 style guide—and managed to cover some serious ground on why now’s the time to get your dev team on board with this technology. If you missed the Angular 2 webinar, or just want to watch it again, you can do so here.
Additionally, check out the serious cache of Angular 2 resources John provided below, including his latest course, a live coding demo from ng-conf and more!
Angular 2 resource roundup from John Papa
- John's newest Pluralsight course: Angular 2: First Look
- Live coding demo: 17-minute Angular 2 app
- Build cross platform desktop apps: Electron
- Angular Material:
- Angular 2 Docs
- Angular 2 Tutorial
- Angular 2 CLI
- Angular 2 Codelyzer
- Code snippets in vs code
- John's Angular 2 style guide
- Angular 2 Workshop in Barcelona with Dan Wahlin
- Angular 2 ngFor (syntax change)
- Why TypeScript?