Adobe Analytics Fundamentals
This course is designed for marketers and analysts looking to understand the benefits of web analytics, those looking to optimize their site and marketing, and those who want to learn how to successfully use Adobe Analytics after implementation. Software required: Adobe Analytics.
What you'll learn
Adobe Analytics is an essential part of truly understanding the benefits of web analytics. In this course, Adobe Analytics Fundamentals, you will learn how to generate reports in Adobe Analytics to help answer your business questions. Next, you'll explore the multiple reasons why you need analytics. By the end of this course, you'll know about how data is collected, and have learned how to analyze metrics and segmentation. Software required: Adobe Analytics.
Table of contents
- Understanding Traffic Sources 4m
- Running a Top Searches Report 4m
- Referrers and Referring Domains 3m
- Running a Traffic Sources Report 3m
- Campaign Reports 2m
- Running Campaign Reports 3m
- Understanding Marketing Channels 2m
- Custom Traffic and Conversion Reports 3m
- Introducing Dashboards 3m
- Adding Reports to Your Dashboard 5m