Web Development with Django and AngularJS
Learn how to create a web application using Django and AngularJS. Django and AngularJS are both very popular frameworks for web development.
What you'll learn
Table of contents
- Module Overview 4m
- Saving New Cards with POST: Back-end 6m
- Review: ViewSet and Router 3m
- Saving New Cards with POST: Front-end 6m
- Review: Saving New Cards 2m
- Demo: A Custom Angular Directive 7m
- Review: A Custom Angular Directive 3m
- Demo: Updating Cards with PUT 7m
- Review: Updating Cards 2m
- Demo: Deleting Cards 3m
- Introduction 1m
- Demo: Back-end Views for Login and Logout 8m
- Demo: Configuring Django for Authentication and CSRF Protection 9m
- Review: Login and Logout on the Back-end 4m
- Demo: Reorganizing our Front-end Code 4m
- Demo: Angular Routing 8m
- Demo: Angular View and Controller Code for Login and Logout 5m
- Review: Angular Routing, $location, and ng-submit 6m
This course should be understandable whether you're an Angular developer that's new to Django or a Django web development veteran that will be taking his first steps with Angular, or even if you're new to both.
This course will be using the latest version of Angular 1 and Django 1.9.