Implementing Seamless MPLS and Carrier Supporting Carrier
Some service providers are so large that they must deploy multiple levels of hierarchy within their own networks to meet customer demand. This course compares and contrasts the two most common techniques.
What you'll learn
As the world becomes ever more connected and cellular consumption continues to grow, carrier networks must scale ever larger. In this course, Implementing Seamless MPLS and Carrier Supporting Carrier, you’ll learn how to scale MPLS in various ways. First, you'll integrate core and edge networks using seamless MPLS to provide L2VPN and L3VPN services to customers. Next, you'll migrate the network to carrier supporting carrier (CSC) using hierarchical L3VPNs as an alternative technique. Lastly, you'll improve your general IGP and BGP routing skills as both of these complex architectures require extensive customization of many protocols. When you're finished with this course, you'll have the skills necessary to design, implement, and troubleshoot large-scale MPLS architectures.
Table of contents
- Comparing Seamless MPLS to CSC 3m
- Demo: Safely Redistributing BGP/IGP on CSC-CEs 5m
- Demo: Integrating Core and Customer Carriers with BGP-LU 6m
- Demo: Reviewing the OSPF-enabled Customer Carrier 4m
- Demo: LSP Tracing and Verification 4m
- Demo: Configuring and Validating L3VPN Services 5m
- Demo: Configuring and Validating L2VPN Services 3m
- Course Review and Additional Resources 1m