Microsoft 365 Messaging: Securing the Messaging Environment
This course will teach you how to prepare for the MS-203 certification exam and to proactively secure messaging through Microsoft 365.
What you'll learn
In this course, Microsoft 365 Messaging: Securing the Messaging Environment, you’ll learn about how to secure the Exchange Online messaging environment. This includes describing the concept along with demonstrations and how to deploy security in the cloud. Next, you’ll learn about compliance and how to keep data from leaving your organization that may be considered sensitive. Lastly, you’ll discover how to create policies to keep out spam and malware, stop targeted phishing emails, and manage user roles and assignments.
Table of contents
- Intro to Exchange Security 3m
- Configure Office 365 Labels, Policies, and Retention 3m
- Apply Label and Retention Policies 6m
- Create and Manage DLP Policies and Sensitive Information Types 7m
- Manage Journal Rules 6m
- Use EDiscovery for Content Search 6m
- Configure and Analyze Audit Logs 5m
- Configuring Alert Policies 7m
- User Reporting of Junk and Phishing Emails 3m