Managing IT: Organizational Change Management
OCM is a skill needed in any line of business. It also happens to be one of the weakest and rarest skills within information technology. Start closing the gap between IT and the business by improving your ability to manage the people side of change.
What you'll learn
At the core of organizational change management is a thorough knowledge of how to successfully introduce change to people. In this course, Managing IT: Organizational Change Management, you'll learn how to clearly define roles and responsibilities and handle resistance to change. First, you'll explore the impact of organizational change management. Then, you'll gain the knowledge to help people transition through change. Finally, you'll learn key activities for effective organizational change management. When you’re finished with this course, you'll have strong knowledge of how to effectively introduce change that will help you as you move forward in your career.
Table of contents
- Introduction to Organizational Change Management (OCM) 5m
- Organizational Change Management vs. ITIL Change Management 1m
- Sources of Resistance to Change 2m
- Toolkit: Organizational Assessment Questionnaire 3m
- Toolkit: Nature of the ITSM Improvement Questionnaire 1m
- Organizational Change Management and Project Management 3m