Self-assessing Your Emotional Intelligence
This course will improve your emotional intelligence by helping you take stock of your current emotional state, influences, and health, laying a strong foundation of awareness for self and relational management.
What you'll learn
Emotional intelligence and self-improvement is impossible without an accurate sense of your own emotional state, influences, and identity. In this course, Self-assessing Your Emotional Intelligence, you will gain the ability to understand your main emotional circumstances. First, you will learn how to recognize signs of high emotional intelligence in others. Next, you will identify key triggers for both positive and negatively connoted emotional responses. Finally, you will explore your own emotional intelligence fundamentals and influences. When you are finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of emotional self-assessment needed to better manage your own emotions and to improve both professional and personal relationships.
Table of contents
- Introduction to Observing High Emotional Intelligence 1m
- Noticing People with High Emotional Vocabulary 2m
- Noticing People Who Thank, Apologize, and Praise 2m
- Noticing People Who Move on From Setbacks 2m
- Noticing People Who Say "No" 1m
- Module Self-reflective Questions 2m
- Most Important Module Concepts 1m
About the author
Network Interface Layer and Ethernet Operation for Cisco CCNA 200-125/100-105
- 3h 5m