SUSE Linux Enterprise Administration Fundamentals
This course will teach you how to manage servers running SUSE Linux Enterprise 15, and also help you in passing your SCA exam.
What you'll learn
SUSE Linux Enterprise is one of the main distributions of Linux for the enterprise environment. In this course, SUSE Linux Enterprise Administration Fundamentals, you’ll learn how to administer servers running SLE 15. First, you’ll explore the ins and outs of SUSE Linux. Next, you’ll discover how to do all essential system administration tasks on SUSE Linux, from working with the command line interface to managing network connections. Finally, you’ll learn how to configure both basic and advanced storage, including the creation of RAID. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of SUSE Linux Enterprise needed to administer your SLE servers and pass your SCA certification.
Table of contents
- Basics of User and Group Management 5m
- Demo: Managing Users and Groups Using the CLI 4m
- Demo: Managing Users and Groups Using YaST 2m
- Basic Filesystem Permissions 6m
- Demo: Securing Files and Directories with Basic Permissions 4m
- Securing Files and Directories with ACLS 2m
- Demo: Working with ACLS 3m
- Assigning Administrative Privileges 5m
- Polkit 6m