Recruiting and retaining young talent: Why it needs to be your priority now
Attracting new graduates and other young talent is essential for any organization that needs to stay current, keep expenses in line, and replace older staff as they leave the workforce.
Recruiting millennials and keeping them engaged comes with some surprises. Did you know 44% of millennials reported they would take a pay cut and 65% would pass on a promotion if it helps them better manage the demands between work and personal time? In this guide, you'll learn about the following:
- Millennials give your organization a creative advantage
- Younger workers have a solid grasp on technology and teams
- Hiring millennials can save your organization money
- Managing millennials, it’s easier than you think
- Download this whitepaper to read more