Unity Releasing Analytics Beta Free to Users
- Data Explorer lets you compare data sets. For example, you can see how your Android users stack up next to iOS ones.
- Funnel Analysis can tell you where in the game players seem to be dropping off so that you can make appropriate adjustments.
- Metric Monitor gives you the high level view of how many players you have, how long they are playing for, who’s staying and who’s spending.
- Custom Data Collection gives you even greater insight into your players by capturing monetization statistics, user demographics and custom event information.
- Segment Builder allows you to create your own custom dynamic segments based on user attributes and game behavior patterns.
- Custom Even Metrics can get you data by letting you create custom events, tracking them over time and defining and monitoring event properties. For example, you could gather data just on the 1-3 day players that beat the Level 5 boss., and then look at how much gold they had at the time.