Are you new to Docker or need a refresher on the current version? If so, then this course is for you!
This course covers Docker 18.09.4, and teaches:
* The basics of how Docker works
* How to install the Docker Community Edition
* How to manage images, containers, networks, and volumes
* Build images using a Dockerfile
* Tag images and push them to Docker Hub
* Use Docker Compose to deploy Microservices to Docker
* Run Docker in Swarm Mode for a more production-ready environment
* Use Secrets to protect sensitive data like passwords
This course has a number of hands-on labs that will put your Docker knowledge to the test!
Table of contents
About the author
A Cloud Guru
The Cloud Content team comprises subject matter experts hyper focused on services offered by the leading cloud vendors (AWS, GCP, and Azure), as well as cloud-related technologies such as Linux and DevOps. The team is thrilled to share their knowledge to help you build modern tech solutions from the ground up, secure and optimize your environments, and so much more!