- A Cloud Guru
Creating and Configuring a WAF
Your team has been tasked with implementing an Application Load Balancer (ALB) and web application firewall (WAF) to help with some traffic issues and attacks that your instances have been experiencing. You will create an ALB and an access control list with a managed rule and a custom rule.
Table of Contents
Create an ALB and WAF
- Review the current environment.
- Create an ALB and name it ALB1. Add the available instances to it.
- Create an ACL with one managed and one custom rule.
Test Configuration of the WAF
- Test access to the instances from the private instance within the VPC.
- Test access to the instances from a browser.
What's a lab?
Hands-on Labs are real environments created by industry experts to help you learn. These environments help you gain knowledge and experience, practice without compromising your system, test without risk, destroy without fear, and let you learn from your mistakes. Hands-on Labs: practice your skills before delivering in the real world.