Add Extensions to a Static Site Generator with Python
What you'll learn
Python is great for building simple command line applications. In this project you’ll use function decorators to architect an extension system.
Table of contents
- Set up your local environment for this project. We'll walk you through everything you need to know, including how to install and configure your environment to be able to complete all of the tasks.
- In this module we'll put in place an architecture to dynamically load modules as extensions. These functions will allow loading all extensions from a directory.
- In this module we'll create a function decorator that can register two different types of hooks. Extension events will fire functions. Extension filters will fire functions, as well as capture results.
- In this module we'll create an extension that will automatically generate the HTML for a menu. This menu will be injected when each Markdown or ReStructedText file is converted to HTML.
- In this module we'll create an extension that will calculate and report several statics. These statics will include total files converted and average time to convert.
Network Interface Layer and Ethernet Operation for Cisco CCNA 200-125/100-105
- 3h 5m