Add Features to Grade Book Application Using C#
What you'll learn
In this project you will use the C# programming language to add new features to an existing grade book application.
Table of contents
- Set up your local environment for projects. We'll walk you through everything you need to know, including how to install and configure your environment to be able to complete all of the tasks.
- Add support for multiple types of grade books to the GradeBook application.
- Override RankedGradeBook's GetLetterGrade method to use ranked grading.
- Override the CalculateStatistics and CalculateStudentStatistics methods when called from RankedGradeBook to prevent continuing when there are less than 5 students.
- Update the StartingUserInterface class to support multiple types of grade books.
- Make BaseGradeBook into an abstract class.
- Add support for weighted grading to the GradeBook Application.