Build a Basic Blog with Spring Boot
What you'll learn
In this project you’ll follow along with our instructions and create a basic blog with Spring Boot 2. You’ll create a controller that routes requests to several Thymeleaf templates to display blog data.
Table of contents
- Set up your local environment for projects. We'll walk you through everything you need to know, including how to install and configure your environment to be able to complete all of the tasks.
- In this module, you'll create a controller that routes a request to the home template and passes data to it to display.
- In this module, we'll add blog data to the PostRepository class and then display that data in our template.
- In this module, we'll incorporate css and template substitution into our home template.
- In this module, we'll display a post details page by adding a request mapping to the controller.