Build a Rock Climbing Company Landing Page with HTML & CSS
What you'll learn
CSS is great for styling a website. In this project, you'll use CSS to style an existing HTML landing page. This page includes several sections which include the header, navigation, hero, sales banner, categories, full banner, and footer.
Table of contents
- Set up your local environment for projects. We'll walk you through everything you need to know, including how to install and configure your environment to be able to complete all of the tasks.
- Create several flexbox utility classes.
- Style the header and navigation of the landing page.
- Style the hero, sales banner, and the categories sections.
- Create and style a decorative banner.
- Create the Pluralsight demonstration and footer styles