Build a Xamarin.Forms Application with XAML
What you'll learn
In this project, you’ll follow along with our instructions and expand existing Wellness application using XAML in Xamarin Forms. You’ll create a tabbed view, carousel view, and wire up a navigation page, as well as add basic styling to make the navigation page more presentable.
Table of contents
- Set up your local environment for projects. We'll walk you through everything you need to know, including how to install and configure your environment to be able to complete all of the tasks.
- Create a new TabbedPage in the Views/Nutrition folder with the name NutritionView that will contain all the nutrition views.
- Create a new CarouselPage in the Views/Fitness folder with the name FitnessView.
- Setup navigation to the FitnessView and NutritionView on the Views/NavigationPageView.
- In our Views/NavigationPageView.xaml.cs file, wire up our PrivacyModal to be presented when the page loads.
- In our Views/NavigationPageView.xaml file, add basic styling to dramatically improve the application's presentation.