Building a Task Tracking App with Razor Pages
What you'll learn
In this project, you'll use Razor Pages to build an application that allows us to create tasks and save them to a database, enforces data validation for those tasks, and displays them in a table on the app home page.
Table of contents
- Learn how to setup and configure a local development environment to be able to complete the project tasks.
- Create the application pages, and add links and routes to navigate between them.
- Build the form and handler method that will allow us to create new Tasks.
- Create and register the data context class, and persist the new tasks to the database.
- Retrieve and display the created tasks in a table on the home page.
- Add validation to the Task form to improve data integrity.