Building a Bug Tracking App with Blazor
What you'll learn
In this project, you'll use Blazor to build an application to track software bugs, so they can be prioritized and fixed by a developer. You'll build multiple Blazor components, and link them together with proper routing and navigation. You'll also work with forms and validation, manage the submitted data using services, and display the data in a reusable way.
Table of contents
- Learn how to setup and configure a local development environment to be able to complete the project tasks.
- Create the application components, and add links and routes to navigate between them.
- Build the form that will allow us to submit new Bugs to track.
- Register and inject the necessary services to handle our form data.
- Add validation to the New Bug form to improve data integrity.
- Retrieve and display the created Bugs in a table on the home page.