What you'll learn
Table of contents
- Set up your local environment for this project. We'll walk you through everything you need to know, including how to install and configure your environment to be able to complete all of the tasks.
- Learn how to use setTimeout() to simulate an asynchronous call.
- In this module, we will fill in the fetchMovies function in index.js.
- Learn how to run promises in parallel with Promise.all() and Promise.race().
- Have fetchMovies() use async/await syntax instead of traditional promises.
- Have fetchBooks() use async/await syntax instead of traditional promises.
- Turn our functions utilizing Promise.all() and Promise.race() into async functions.
- In this module, you'll learn how to handle errors in promises.
- Learn to create and clear timeouts created with setTimeout().