Improve your LinkedIn profile with Pluralsight courses
- select the contributor at the end of the page -
- That you care about furthering your education, and you willingly invest your time and money in improving your value as an IT professional.
- You have a certain level of training, which implies that you won’t come into a new company or project needing much training.
- You understand that your professional skills need to be updated, and you take the initiative to do it.
- You are willing to learn from others, and expand the breadth and depth of your knowledge and skills.
- As a bonus, listing the names of courses, along with what you've learned, can improve the SEO of your LinkedIn profile. The more you mention the names of languages, protocols, acronyms and methodologies, the more likely you are to show up (higher) for those words or phrases.