SIGGRAPH 2014 News: Autodesk's Education Expert Program
Gaining access to Autodesk Software:
- Receiving access to pre-release beta versions of software and cloud services
- Free registration to the Autodesk Developer Network program.
- The opportunity to use learning courses and tutorials from Autodesk and Autodesk partners.
- And to participate in Autodesk product pilots and focus groups.
The benefits can also include networking and career opportunities:
- Connecting with other design students through a global community.
- Attending Autodesk events to meet industry experts.
- Access to job postings from companies that use Autodesk software.
- Create and share learning content online.
As an Autodesk Expert, you can also help build your portfolio:
- By earning official Autodesk Certifications.
- Participating in competitions.
- Gaining experience by hosting campus workshops and engagements.