Using MongoDB with Node.js
What you'll learn
Table of contents
- Set up your local environment for projects. We'll walk you through everything you need to know, including how to install and configure your environment to be able to complete all of the tasks.
- In this module we'll create a connection inside our server to MongoDB leveraging simplified code with Mongoose.
- In this module we'll add our model and create our schema, then create an initial route to add new items to our database.
- In this module we'll add the endpoints for pulling a list of items and a single items adding first the controller and then the route for each endpoint.
- In this module we'll add the endpoints for updating and deleting items first the controller and then the route for each endpoint.