VMware vSphere 6 Data Center Virtualization (VCP6-DCV)
By Don Jones on July 20, 2015
VMware's 2015 release of vSphere 6, along with its companion technologies and products, brought a reorganization of VMware's certification programs. Now, a common set of Foundations objectives begin each of the four major certification tracks, and Pluralsight provides a separate series of courses by David Davis to teach you those Foundations. With the Foundations under your belt, you're ready to tackle this 11-course series on Data Center Virtualization, which will help you prepare for VMware's VCP6-DCV certification.
Courses in this series include:
- vSphere 6 Datacenter: Introduction
- vSphere 6 Datacenter: Configure and Administer Security
- vSphere 6 Datacenter: Configure Advanced Networking
- vSphere 6 Datacenter: Configure Advanced Storage
- vSphere 6 Datacenter: Administer and Manage Resources
- vSphere 6 Datacenter: Configure Availability Solutions
- vSphere 6 Datacenter: Deploy and Consolidate a vSphere Datacenter
- vSphere 6 Datacenter: Administer and Manage Virtual Machines
- vSphere 6 Datacenter: Backup and Recover a vSphere Deployment
- vSphere 6 Datacenter: Troubleshoot a vSphere Deployment
- vSphere 6 Datacenter: Upgrade a vSphere Deployment
Your instructor for this mega-series is Pluralsight's own Greg Shields. Greg is a multi-year recipient of VMware's vExpert award, and is one of the more well-known instructors in the virtualization space. He's taught thousands of IT professionals how to manage VMware technologies, and is a popular speaker at industry events and conferences.