Achieving an Agile Mindset with ICAgile
Agile methodologies have become the preferred way of delivering great products. This course will teach you how to transcend any individual methodology by developing a mindset crafted from the most common values found across all agile approaches.
What you'll learn
The key to long-term success with agile isn’t the mastery of a specific methodology, but rather the achievement of an agile mindset. In this course, Achieving an Agile Mindset with ICAgile, you will gain the ability to transcend any individual agile methodology and internalize the underlying values and principles that make agile methodologies so successful.
First, you will learn how to understand the origins of agile methodologies and what common traits the most popular agile methodologies share. Next, you will discover how to apply the values from these methodologies across your entire organization. Finally, you will learn how to plan your agile journey by applying learning models to the knowledge that you’re gaining.
When you’re finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of agile needed to help your organization create sustainable agile change, regardless of what challenges might lie ahead.
Table of contents
- Taking Your First Step on the ICAgile Certified Professional Learning Path 3m
- Exploring the Benefits of an Overarching Agile Approach 3m
- Beginning Your Journey to Becoming an ICAgile Certified Professional 2m
- Exploring a Structured Development Approach 5m
- Comparing a Structured Development Approach to an Agile Approach 4m
- Overcoming the Challenges of a Structured Development Process 7m
- Familiarizing Yourself with the Early Agile Methodologies 8m
- Wrapping Up 1m