Package Redesign in Adobe CC
Seeing your creation in stores can be very rewarding. This course focuses on the redesign on an existing packaging and you'll turn a real world redesign request into design ideas. Software required: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign.
What you'll learn
Packaging design is the most vibrant and energetic division of the design industry. Seeing your creation in stores can be very rewarding. In this course, Package Redesign in Adobe CC, you're going to learn the ins and outs of a packaging redesign. First, you'll not only get an inside into a creative brief, you'll also learn the design process from brainstorming to concept development. Next, you'll create digital mock-ups for a client presentation and implementing feedback. Finally, you'll be working with printer files and preparing everything for the final production of the packaging. By the end of this course, you'll have a solid understanding of how to take on a packaging design from project brief throughout all aspects of design and production. Software required: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign.
Table of contents
- Arrange Flat Artwork for a 3D Presentation 12m
- Arrange Flat Artwork onto Artboards 6m
- Create a 3D Digital Mock-up and Apply Your Design Elements 10m
- Transform Smart Objects and Add Realism to a 3D Digital Mock-up 10m
- Prepare Your Artwork for a Client Presentation 11m
- Client Feedback and Revision Requests 6m