Adobe XD CC Fundamentals
Adobe Experience Design CC can help you create interactive prototypes that you can share with clients for a complete user design experience. Learn how to create and export your designs for developers so you can maintain your design vision.
What you'll learn
Do you have a desire to create a mobile app or website? Would having a working prototype of your design that you could share with your clients make the process much easier?
In this course, Adobe XD CC Fundamentals, you will learn foundational skills needed to create an interactive prototype for a mobile app or website.
First, you will learn how to set up a project in Adobe XD CC.
Next, you will discover how to create graphics with the shape and pen tools, as well as adding interactive features to your project.
Finally, you will explore previewing your work on desktop and mobile, as well as sharing your interactive prototypes with clients and developers.
When you’re finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of Adobe XD CC needed to create beautiful interactive designs that your clients can interact with and deliver valuable feedback on.
Table of contents
- Getting Started 7m
- Exploring the Interface 5m
- Saving and Sharing files 7m
- Artboards 7m
- Drawing with the Shape and Line Tools 8m
- The Pen Tool 6m
- Setting Text 6m
- Managing Objects 7m
- Combining Shapes 7m
- Importing Images and Graphics 6m
- Working with Sketch Files 3m
- Masking Images 5m
- Working with Assets 10m
- 3D Tranforms 5m
- Layout Options - Padding 6m
- Layout Options - Stacks 5m
- Working with Components 6m
Adobe XD is a user experience design tool for websites and mobile apps, allowing you to create interactive graphics and prototypes that are easily shareable with clients.
With Adobe XD you can:
- Create graphics with greater depth and perspective
- Build reusable components that sync
- Add animations and effects to put designs in motion
- Create states like hover and toggle or countless other variations
- Easily duplicate galleries, lists, and other components
- Quickly swap and resize content through content-aware layouts
- Import from Photoshop and Illustrator
Yes, there is a free version of Adobe XD, but it has some limitations. If you want full access to all of the tools and features then you will need to get the paid version.
In this course you will learn how to create an interactive prototype in Adobe XD CC. Some topics covered include:
- Setting up a project in Adobe XD
- Exploring the XD interface
- Drawing with the Shape and Pen tools
- Importing images and graphics
- Adding interactive features - scrolling, hperlinks, carousel sliders, etc.
- 3D Transforms
- Working with components
- Previewing your work on desktop and mobile
- Sharing your prototypes with others
Anyone who wants to learn how to use Adobe XD for creating graphics and interactive prototypes for mobile apps or websites. If you want to create designs that your clients can interact with, then this is perfect for you.
Nope! This is a beginner course, so no prior knowledge of Adobe XD is needed. It would help, though, to be familiar with the general basics of UX design.