Advanced Web Application Penetration Testing with Burp Suite
Burp suite can help improve your penetration testing. This is an advanced course designed to expand your knowledge of the Burp Suite product to utilize many of the lesser known features offered in the tool.
What you'll learn
Did you know Burp Suite makes automation, data exfiltration, and customization techniques possible to help make you an even better pentester?
This advanced course, Advanced Web Application Penetration Testing with Burp Suite, is designed to expand your knowledge of the Burp Suite product to utilize many of the lesser known features offered in the tool.
You will learn How to:
- Exploit security vulnerabilities in your target
- Write your own Burp extension
- Perform automation with Burp, and more
If you are currently a mid-to-senior level developer or pentester and wish to learn about attacking web applications using more features of Burp Suite, then this course is designed for you.
Table of contents
- Using Burp to Find Common Vulnerabilities 2m
- Using Burp to Perform SQL Injection (SQLi) Attacks 5m
- Using Burp to Perform XSS Injection Attacks 3m
- Using Burp to Uncover Cookie/Session Management Issues 3m
- Using Burp to Perform Parameter Tampering 5m
- Using Burp to Perform Cross-site Request Forgery (CSRF) Attacks 3m
- Using Burp to Determine Clickjacking Vulnerabilities 2m
- Using Burp Collaborator 6m
Burp Suite is a set of cybersecurity tools used for performing penetration testing of web applications.
In this course you will learn advanced web application penetration testing techniques, primarily via the Burp Suite. Some topics covered include:
- Setting up your Burp Suite environment
- Hybrid spidering your web application
- Exploiting vulnerabilities in your web application
- Integrating Burp and file attacks
- Writing a Burp extension and automating it
- Much more
This course is for anyone interested in learning advanced web application penetration testing with Burp Suite. If you are a mid-to-senior level developer or pentester looking to improve your penetration testing with advanced Burp Suite features, then this course is for you.
This is an advanced level course, so it does assume prior experience with penetration testing and Burp Suite. Before taking this course you should look at the basic version of the course called Web Application Penetration Testing with Burp Suite.
About the author
Network Interface Layer and Ethernet Operation for Cisco CCNA 200-125/100-105
- 3h 5m