After Effects CC Building on the Fundamentals
There are so many features and panels inside of After Effects it can be difficult to get a full understanding. In this course you will gain that understanding of the features, learn tips and tricks, and be prepared to create your own animation.
What you'll learn
After Effects can be difficult to learn at first; skip the frustrations and learn the fundamentals quickly and comprehensively. In this course, After Effects CC 2019 Building on the Fundamentals, you will gain the ability to animate faster and more confidently. First, you will learn 2D and 3D tracking. Next, you will discover Color Correction and Grading. Finally, you will explore how to use masks, nested compositions, and create particles with CC Particle World. When you're finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge in After Effects needed to create and navigate any animation.
Table of contents
- 2D Point Tracking 12m
- 2D Tracking Animation 3m
- 2D Tracking Animation Continued 6m
- Tracking with Masks 7m
- Tracking 3D Scenes with the 3D Camera Tracker 7m
- Adding a 3D Shadow Catcher and Light 5m
- Introduction to Mocha Planar Tracking 1m
- Tracking and Adding Elements with Mocha 12m
- Tracking Multiple Objects with Mocha 8m