Android File System
Android File System is similar to the disk-based file system on other platforms. This course will teach you about exploring and implementing File System in detail along with demo examples.
What you'll learn
To provide your application data persistency, your application should implement some of the android features. In this course, Android File System, you'll explore both internal and external storage file system along with the demo application. First, you'll get familiar with file system and various other persistent storage options. Next, you'll explore internal storage files and internal storage cache files. Then, you'll work with public files, private files, and cache files in the external storage. Finally, you'll learn how to implement file systems in your application using FileProvider. By the end of this course, you'll have a very strong foundation on the topics of file systems.
Table of contents
- Introduction and Project Setup 9m
- Overview: Write to the Internal Storage 3m
- Writing to the Internal Storage 8m
- Reading from the Internal Storage 9m
- Code Snippet: Read and Write to Internal Storage 4m
- Internal Storage Path, Files List, and Deleting a File 7m
- Overview of Cache Storage 2m
- Working with Internal Cache Memory 12m
- Summary 1m