Getting Started with Android Material Design
Material design is a comprehensive guide for visual, motion, and interaction design across platforms and devices. This course talks about all the important material design specifications, colors, design guidelines, and also using material widgets along with material themes.
What you'll learn
Curious about Android Material Design? This is the your final stop where you will get information regarding material design specifications and the related widgets being used with material design themes. The best part of this course is that you will learn to make several complete android demo apps from scratch - two major apps and several small apps - based on material design guidelines. Enhance your application user interface designing skills by implementing all new materialistic features introduced in Android Lollipop 5.0.
Table of contents
- Overview 4m
- Introduction to Ripple Effect 4m
- Implementing Ripple Animation 7m
- Activity Transition: Explode Animation by Code 9m
- Activity Transition: Explode Animation by XML 5m
- Activity Transition: Slide and Fade Animation 7m
- Shared Element Transition 8m
- Activity Transition Overlap 7m
- Course Summary 2m