Angular 14 Standalone Components: First Look
This course will teach you the various ways to use standalone components in Angular.
What you'll learn
Standalone components are the newest, biggest feature in Angular. Knowing how and when to use them will be very important in the near future. In this course, Angular 14 Standalone Components: First Look, you’ll learn to use standalone components in a variety of situations. First, you’ll explore creating simple standalone components. Next, you’ll discover how to create child components with standalone components. Finally, you’ll learn how to create entire applications without modules. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of standalone components needed to know how standalone components can be used in Angular applications.
Table of contents
- Introduction 2m
- Creating a Simple Standalone Component 3m
- Standalone Component Options 1m
- Creating Child Components of Standalone Components 2m
- Creating Standalone Children of Module Components 2m
- Lazy Loading Standalone Components 2m
- Creating a Module-less Application 7m
- Lazy Loading Modules from Module-less Applications 3m
- Conclusion 3m