Building a Site with Angular and PHP 7
What you'll learn
In this course, Building a Site with Angular and PHP, you'll learn to combine the powers of both technologies.
- You start with an introduction to Angular, and then set up a PHP backend with a JSON interface and database storage.
- Next, you'll explore TypeScript, a prerequisite for Angular
Table of contents
- Version Check 0m
- Introduction 1m
- Atwood's Law 2m
- Prerequisites 4m
- System Requirements 3m
- About Angular 4m
- The Angular Timeline 3m
- (Some) Angular Features 3m
- Installing Node.js 3m
- Installing the Angular CLI 4m
- Starting the Application 2m
- About Visual Studio Code 4m
- Configuring Visual Studio Code 5m
- Summary 2m
A Single-Page Application (SPA) is an alternative to traditional websites that have to load each new page the user navigates to. An SPA dynamically rewrites the one web page with different user interactions.
PHP is the most-used web server programming language by far.
You will learn how to build a Single-Page Application using AngularJS with a PHP backend. We will also use JSON and TypeScript to round out the app.
You will need a web server, the latest version of PHP, and your preferred IDE.