This course is all about Angular's routing features. You'll learn how to define multiple routes, pass data to routes, preload data for your views, and more.
What you'll learn
There is more to routing in Angular than just moving the user between multiple views of an application. In this course, Angular Routing, you'll discover how to define multiple routes and pass data to routes. Next, you'll explore how to preload data for your views and group your routes. Then, you'll learn how to guard your routes. Finally, you'll go through how to add styling and animation, and even improve performance by asynchronously loading your routes. When you are finished with this course, you'll have the knowledge you need to leverage more sophisticated routing features and support more real-world routing scenarios.
Table of contents
- Introduction 2m
- Configuring a Parameterized Route 3m
- Populating Route Parameters 3m
- Populating Route Parameters: Demo 4m
- Reading Route Parameters: Snapshot 2m
- Reading Route Parameters: Snapshot Demo 6m
- Reading Route Parameters: Observable 6m
- Defining Optional Route Parameters 4m
- Defining Query Parameters 5m
- Reading Query Parameters 2m
- Checklists and Summary 3m