Angular Security Using .NET 5 and JSON Web Tokens
This course will teach you how to add security to your Angular applications using JSON Web Tokens, claims, and a .NET 5 Web API.
What you'll learn
It can be hard to find good information about creating a security system for your Angular applications. In this course, Angular Security Using .NET 5 and JSON Web Tokens, you’ll learn to create an authentication and authorization system in Angular. First, you’ll explore how to secure UI elements on the client-side. Next, you’ll discover how to secure your Web APIs using JSON Web Tokens. Finally, you’ll learn how to build a claims-based system for your Angular applications. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of Angular and JSON Web Tokens needed to secure your own Angular and Web API applications.
Table of contents
- Secure the Web API and Show Error 3m
- Adding JWT Packages to Your Web API Project 2m
- Store JWT Settings and Retrieve Settings 3m
- Set up JWT as the Authentication Method 3m
- Set up the SecurityController and SecurityManager for JWT 1m
- Create Token and Send Token to Angular 5m
- Modifying the 401 Error Message 3m