Animate CC Programming
What you'll learn
Do you know the drawing and animation tools in Adobe Animate CC but want to start using interactive elements in your projects? If so, Animate CC Programming is the perfect course for you.
- The fundamentals of programming in a general sense.
- How to apply that knowledge within Animate CC itself.
- The basics of user interaction and timeline manipulation.
- And more advanced practices when working with your code.
Software required: Animate CC.
Table of contents
Adobe Animate (formerly Flash Professional) is a computer animation program used to design vector graphics and animations for videos, video games, applications and more.
This Adobe Animate tutorial will teach you the basics of programming Animate CC content. Topics covered include:
- General programming fundamentals
- ActionScript basics
- User interaction basics
- Timeline manipulation
- Using dynamic text
- Detecting keyboard input
- Much more
Anyone who wants to learn how to incorporate more interactive and dynamic elements into their animation projects in Adobe Animate.