Creating Components in ASP.NET Core Blazor
Building a Blazor application is about building components and this course will teach you that.
What you'll learn
Being a good Blazor developer starts with a thorough understanding of components . In this course, Creating Components in ASP.NET Core Blazor, you’ll learn all the ins and outs needed. First, you’ll explore the innards of components. Next, you’ll discover all the wonderful features of them. Finally, you’ll learn how to reuse them in many ways, including working with component templates. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll be a Blazor component pro.
Table of contents
- Writing and Using a First Component 5m
- Blazor Hosting Models and the Root Component 7m
- Router and Layout Pages 3m
- Separating Code from Markup 6m
- Including Namespaces with _Imports.razor 1m
- Handling Events 4m
- One-way Data Binding and the Diff Mechanism 4m
- RenderFragment and Child Content 3m
- Razor Class Libraries 3m