Building an End-to-end SPA Using ASP.NET Core Web API and React
Foundational knowledge is one thing, but how do you actually build an application using React and ASP.NET Core Web API? Prepare for a guided tour through the whole process in this course.
What you'll learn
Theoretical knowledge about ASP.NET Core Web API and React is one thing, but what about practical experience? This course helps you with that by building a complete solution from start to finish. In this course, Building an End-to-end SPA Using ASP.NET Core Web API and React, you will learn how to build an application end-to-end with these technologies. First, you will discover how to set up the environment by creating a simple React app and accessing the API. Then, you will explore and build a real-world application step-by-step right from the beginning. Finally, you will learn how to update, delete, authenticate your app. By the end of this course, you will have a fully functional API with accompanying React Single Page Application as well as all the knowledge needed to create your own!
Table of contents
- A Short Guide to This Module 1m
- API and React: Deployment 3m
- Why Authentication and How NOT to Do It 3m
- The Cookie Approach 5m
- Hosting the React Application Inside the ASP.NET Core Project 3m
- API: Implementing Cookie Authentication 4m
- React: Supporting Cookie Authentication 2m
- OpenId Connect with BFF 4m
- API: OpenId Connect with BFF 5m