Autodesk Vault Professional Installation and Setup
Vault Professional is the flagship data management solution from Autodesk. This course will teach you the correct and best practice installation techniques.
What you'll learn
Deploying and maintaining a data management solution is crucial for engineering companies. In this course, Autodesk Vault Professional Installation and Setup, you'll learn how to deploy Autodesk Vault. First, you'll explore server and client installation. Next, you'll discover how to correctly install and configure the SQL instance and use the network deployment tools for client deployment. Finally, you'll learn how to create users and create Vaults. By the end of this course, you'll be equipped with an arsenal of essential knowledge to ensure you get it right first time. Software required: Autodesk Vault.
Table of contents
- Introduction 1m
- Installing Vault Professional (Desktop Client) 5m
- Network Deployment Creation (Desktop Client) 8m
- Creating Your First Vault 10m
- Creating Vault User Accounts 10m
- Introduction to Vault Backup 8m
- Logging into Vault Desktop Client 4m
- Autodesk Inventor Content Libraries 5m
- Best Practice Post Install Maintenance 4m