AWS Big Data in Production
The amount of data in the world of business continues to grow almost exponentially. This course will teach you how to use AWS provided tools to create the necessary support structure for handling big data now and in the future.
What you'll learn
As the world of business continues to operate at a normal pace, the amount of data that is generated grows almost exponentially. Handling this increase in data requires both intelligent applications and smart tooling. In this course, AWS Big Data in Production, you will learn how to strategically implement big data on AWS in production environments. First, you will learn how to automate infrastructure provisioning with CloudFormation all the while controlling costs. Next, you will discover how to secure customer data through IAM and encryption at rest with S3 and EBS. Finally, you will explore how to visualize data using QuickSight. When you're finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of big data practices needed to enrich your current big data systems.
Table of contents
- Monitoring Availability with CloudWatch 6m
- CloudWatch: Concepts 2m
- CloudWatch: Logs 2m
- CloudWatch: Metrics 2m
- CloudWatch: Configuring Log Groups and Streams with CloudFormation 2m
- CloudWatch: Installing the Agent 6m
- CloudWatch: Publishing Custom Metrics 3m
- CloudWatch: Dashboards and Alarms 2m
- Integrating AWS Auto Scaling 4m
- Putting It All Together 2m