AWS Databases: The Big Picture
The way you store and organize data can either limit or enhance your capabilities. This course covers use cases for different types of databases, an overview of AWS database services, and what you need to know to become a database specialist.
What you'll learn
Data is one of the most valuable assets for organizations. How you store and organize that data can either enhance or limit what you can do. In this course, AWS Databases: The Big Picture, you’ll learn to choose the best database for the job and identify which AWS service you can leverage for your implementation. First, you’ll explore use cases for different database types. Next, you’ll discover the AWS services that implement different types of databases. Finally, you’ll learn what is involved with being a database specialist - including design, maintenance, optimization, and troubleshooting. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of AWS Databases needed to use the right tool for the job based on your data and application needs.
Table of contents
- Increasing Performance with Different Database Types 5m
- Amazon RDS: Relational Databases with Less Effort 3m
- Aurora: Relational Database Built for the Cloud 3m
- ElastiCache: Boost Database Performance 1m
- DynamoDB: Operate Your Database at Any Scale 4m
- Keyspaces: High-performance Managed Cassandra 1m
- DocumentDB: High Throughput Managed MongoDB 1m
- Redshift: Data Warehousing in the Cloud 6m
- Neptune: Graph Database Built for the Cloud 2m
- Quantum Ledger Database: Immutable System of Record 3m
- Timestream: Managed Time Series Database 4m