Implementing AWS Load Balancing
If you want to implement highly available and scalable applications on the AWS cloud platform, you'll need to understand how the Elastic Load Balancing service works. This course delves into that service and how to deploy load balancers on AWS.
What you'll learn
Load balancing services are a core component of highly available application architectures in the cloud. In this course, Implementing AWS Load Balancing, you’ll learn how to deploy Elastic Load Balancers on the AWS cloud platform. First, you’ll explore the load balancing service from a high-level. Next, you’ll discover how each of the different load balancer types work. Finally, you’ll learn how to deploy load balancers to support multiple scenarios on AWS. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills to effectively work with the Elastic Load Balancing service and you'll be ready to build load balancers of your own on AWS.
Table of contents
- Introduction 1m
- Understanding the Application Load Balancer 5m
- Creating an SSL Certificate for an HTTPS Listener 5m
- Deploying an Application Load Balancer 6m
- Registering EC2 Instances with Target Groups 7m
- Setting up Path-based Routing 5m
- Working with Lambda Functions as Targets 4m
- Module Summary 1m