Microsoft Azure Service Bus In-depth
This course provides deep and detailed coverage of the capabilities of the Azure Service Bus. Real-world scenarios and stories from the field will be used to highlight the engaging demos.
What you'll learn
Microsoft Azure Service Bus is a fully managed enterprise integration message broker. In this course, Microsoft Azure Service Bus In-depth, you will gain a deep and thorough understanding of the capabilities of the Azure Service Bus. First, you will be introduced to messaging scenarios, along with the Service Bus functionality. Next, you will discover the sending and receiving of messages. Finally, you will get into details on the more advanced features such as message sessions, duplicate detection, and dead-lettering. When you are finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of how to provide granular security on the Service Bus.
Table of contents
- Overview 1m
- Namespaces, Queues, Topics & Subscriptions 5m
- Managing Service Bus Artifacts with the Azure Portal 1m
- Demo: Managing Service Bus Artifacts with the Azure Portal 7m
- Managing Artifacts with Code 4m
- Demo: Managing Service Bus Artifacts with Code 8m
- Managing Artifacts with Command-line Tools 2m
- Demo: Managing Artifacts with Azure CLI 7m
- Summary 1m