Understanding the Programming Models of Azure Service Fabric 7
Microsoft has published their own microservice platform called Azure Service Fabric. In this course, you'll learn the basics of Azure Service Fabric, and how to build your own application of any complexity and scale.
What you'll learn
At the core of modern backend development is scalability and performance. There is no space for a single machine server, and this is why microservice architecture is so in demand. However, building microservices is hard, especially from scratch.
In this course, Understanding the Programming Models of Azure Service Fabric, you'll learn how to build microservice applications using Azure Service Fabric, what the challenges are, and how this platform solves them with ease.
- First, you'll explore microservice platform options in Azure.
- Next, you'll be introduced to Azure Service Fabric reliable services and service fabric reliable actors.
- Finally, you'll delve into storage and partitioning.
Table of contents
- Overview 1m
- Why Containers? 4m
- Containers and Issues 4m
- Supported Container Scenarios 4m
- Preparing Environment 3m
- Containerize a Go Application 6m
- Containerize a Legacy .NET Framework Application 4m
- Deploying Containers with Service Fabric 7m
- Setting up Azure File Share Driver 5m
- Storing State 4m
- Resource Governance 4m
- Summary 2m