Becoming a .NET Developer
In this course, you will learn all you need to begin your journey to become a .NET developer. This course is for those who are transitioning from being an IT-professional or are moving from other technologies.
What you'll learn
In this .NET Training, you will learn how to become a net programmer.
This course is for those who are transitioning from being an IT-professional or are moving from other technologies.
Filled with practical exercises and real world examples, you will be taken through all the major areas of .NET development.
This course is also packed with tips and tricks to ensure that you become as productive as possible, as fast as possible.
Table of contents
.NET (pronounced "dot net") is an open-source developer platform and software framework from Microsoft, used for developing software applications with multiple different programming languages.
Some benefits of the .NET framework include:
- It allows for cross-platform software development
- Provides many tools and libraries for building applications
- It is based on object-oriented programming
- Visual Studio is integrated with .NET, providing an Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Flexible deployment and easy maintenance of applications
You will learn about:
- How to set up your developer environment
- Object-oriented programming concepts
- C# basics
- Database development
- Windows Presentation Foundation
- Web development with ASP.NET
- Web services with Windows Communication Foundation
- Much more
This course is for anyone who wants to become a .NET developer, especially for those transitioning from being an IT-professional or who are moving from other technologies.
This is a beginner level course for becoming a .NET developer, however, some understanding of C#, Visual Studio, SQL Server, and/or ASP.NET will give you a jump start. We will go over the basics of all of these concepts in the course either way.