A short, pragmatic, business-focused introduction to blockchain.
What you'll learn
With a focus on real-world business applications over cryptocurrency, we’ll get past the misconceptions and hype around blockchain, cover the most important ideas and terminology—making sense of terms like distributed ledgers, smart contracts, cryptographic hashing, and consensus— explore the blockchain platforms, and cover multiple scenarios to show where blockchain could be useful for your company or business.
Table of contents
- Introduction 3m
- The Early Days of Blockchain 3m
- Common Misunderstandings 3m
- Ledgers and Distributed Ledgers 7m
- Building a Blockchain 3m
- Cryptographic Hashing in Blockchain 6m
- Terminology Sidebar 2m
- Applications of Blockchain 4m
- Scenario Supply Chain Management 2m
- Smart Contracts and Platform Overview 3m