Build Your First Data Visualization with CanvasJS
Learn how to use the CanvasJS charting library to integrate data visualizations into websites and apps.
What you'll learn
There are plenty of ways to display data on your web application. In this course, Build Your First Data Visualization with CanvasJS, you’ll see how CanvasJS helps you in generating different types of charts. First, you’ll learn how to set up a working environment . Next, you’ll discover how to connect to a local server and other data sources. Then, once the setup is complete, you will discover how to create, modify and annotate different chart types. Finally, you will explore multivariate charts and combined charts. When you’re finished with this intro course, you’ll have the skills to create and modify a standard data visualization in CanvasJS.
Table of contents
- Introduction: Modifying a CanvasJS Plot 2m
- Accessing and Parsing the Data 5m
- Visualizing a Single Data Series 5m
- Multi Series Data Visualization 4m
- Coloring and Emphasizing Data Points 3m
- Styling Text Elements 6m
- Grid Lines, Interlaced Color, and Strip Lines 4m
- Enabling and Styling the Chart Legend 3m
- Editing and Styling the Tooltip 5m
- Summary and Further Reading 3m