Building Mobile Apps with React Native
You will use your new React Native skills to learn more about navigation, multi-touch gestures, and calling web APIs. This course will teach you to develop richer, more engaging, cross-platform (iOS and Android) mobile applications using the React Native platform.
What you'll learn
Mobile applications need to provide a rich and engaging experience to attract and keep users. In this course, Building Mobile Apps with React Native, you’ll learn to develop mobile apps with more advanced navigation, multi-touch gestures, and Web API access. First, you’ll explore how to set up React Native to work with the Android Emulator and iOS Simulator. Next, you’ll discover how to implement navigation and data passing among screens and handle multi-touch gestures in a mobile user interface. Finally, you’ll learn how to request and process data from a remote web service using the XMLHttpRequest API. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of React Native needed to create richer, more engaging mobile applications for both iOS and Android.
Table of contents
- Overview 2m
- Adding The Navigation Packages 2m
- Adding the Movie Time Screens 3m
- Importing Stack Navigation Packages 3m
- Setting up Stack Navigation 5m
- Navigating between Screens in a Stack 3m
- Using Routes and Navigation 5m
- More on Routes and Navigation 6m
- Passing Simple Parameters to Screens 4m
- Passing Complex Parameters to Screens 2m
- Stack Navigation Screen Options 6m